2. Limitations on Use. The Content on this Web Site is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Web Site or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web Site or the Content without Lexpert's prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Web Site, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Web Site or any portion thereof, the Content or any software available on or through the Web Site. Any unauthorized use of the Web Site or its Content is prohibited.
3. Not Legal Advice. Content contained on or made available through the Web Site is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice and no lawyer-client relationship is formed, nor is anything submitted to this Web Site treated as confidential. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of information on the Web Site or materials linked from the Web Site is at your own risk.
4. License of Your Content to Provider. By uploading content to or submitting any materials for use on the Web Site, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) Lexpert a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe.
6. Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement. Lexpert reserves the right to remove any Content or links that allegedly infringe another person's copyright. Notices to Lexpert regarding any alleged copyright infringement should be directed to LEXPERT, One Corporate Plaza, 2075 Kennedy Road, Toronto, Ontario M1T 3V4, attn: email@example.com
7. Linking to the Web Site. You may provide links only to the homepage of this Web Site, provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the homepage, (b) you give Lexpert notice of such link by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
and (c) you discontinue providing links to this Web Site if requested by Lexpert. If you wish to provide links to a section within the Web Site, you should forward your request to Lexpert at email@example.com
and Lexpert will notify you if permission is granted, and if so the terms and conditions of the permission.
8. No Solicitation. In no event may any person or entity solicit any Users with data retrieved from this Web Site.
9. Advertisers. This Web Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Web Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Lexpert will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers' or sponsors' materials.
10. Registration. Certain sections of this Web Site require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide Lexpert with accurate, complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform Lexpert of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single person only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. Lexpert does not permit a) any other person using the registered sections under your name; or b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify Lexpert immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Errors and Corrections. Lexpert does not represent or warrant that the Web Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. Lexpert does not warrant or represent that the information available on or through the Web Site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Lexpert may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
12. Third Party Content. Third party content may appear on this Web Site or may be accessible via links from this Web Site. Lexpert is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on the Web Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief of Lexpert.
13. DISCLAIMER. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS. PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEB SITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (D) YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Provider shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ;LAWYERS' FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, PROVIDER'S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
21. Assignment. The Subscriber may not assign, sub-license, or otherwise transfer or encumber Agreements, or any of Subscriber's rights or obligations under Agreements, to any person except with the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters Canada Limited. Thomson Reuters Canada Limited may assign or transfer Agreements and/or any rights or obligations to any affiliate of Thomson Reuters Canada Limited's, and Thomson Reuters Canada Limited or such affiliate-assignee may assign or transfer Agreements and/or any rights or obligations to any third-party successor to all or substantially all of the business or assets of Thomson Reuters Canada Limited, in each case without the prior consent of Subscriber.
22. Language. At the request of the parties, the official language of this Agreement and all communications and documents relating hereto is the English language, and the English-language version shall govern all interpretation of the Agreement. À la demande des parties, la langue officielle de la présente convention ainsi que toutes communications et tous documents s'y rapportant est la langue anglaise, et la version anglaise est celle qui régit toute interprétation de la présente convention.