2017 Lexpert Zenith Awards: Celebrating Women in Law
This year's Lexpert Zenith Awards celebrate the advancement of women in the legal profession. Winners may be drawn from law firms, corporate legal and government departments, academia, the judiciary and alternative legal careers relating to law.
The Selection Process comprises the following:
- Nominations will be invited and accepted from the Canadian legal community.
- Nominations will be accepted for teams and/or individuals.
- Nominations for teams shall have a maximum of two leaders designated by name and contact info.
- Lexpert reserves the right to propose additional nominations.
- Regional diversity will be a criterion in Winner selection.
- Any information provided below may be used (without further approval) in Lexpert publications in the event the nominee wins.
- Nominations are to be sent electronically via this website and must reach Lexpert™ by March 3rd, 2017
If you have questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Jean Cumming at email@example.com