2018 Lexpert Zenith Awards: Celebrating Mid-Career Excellence
This year's Lexpert Zenith Awards celebrate Mid-Career Excellence. Winners of the Lexpert Zenith Awards for Mid-Career Excellence would combine these two accomplishments:
- Recent achievement, benchmark or accomplishment in a Lexpert practice area (this would be an area of focus for in-house counsel, academic, author, or those in a non-traditional legal role); and
- Notable contribution in social responsibility: this would include pro bono; community involvement; diversity action; cultural or environmental contribution; professional leadership, or the like. Lexpert defines mid-career to include lawyers having a Call to the Bar in any Canadian jurisdiction between 1989 and 2005 inclusive. Winners may be drawn from law firms, corporate legal and government departments, academia and alternative legal careers relating to the areas of practice noted below.
The Selection Process comprises the following:
- Nominations will be invited and accepted from the Canadian legal community.
- Lexpert reserves the right to propose nominations.
- Emphasis will be placed on the nominees’ recent accomplishments.
- Nominees may nominated in two (2) different areas of practice, but are entitled to win in only one.
- There may not be a Winner selected in every Practice Area.
- Separate nomination forms are required for each nomination (if nominating a lawyer for two Areas, two nomination forms are required).
- Regional diversity will be a criterion in Winner selection.
- Any information provided below may be used in Lexpert publications in the event the nominee wins.
- If you have questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Jean Cumming at email@example.com.
- Nominations are to be sent electronically via this website and must reach Lexpert® by February 26th , 2018.