2019 Lexpert Zenith Awards: Celebrating Change Agents in Law
We are very excited to announce the theme of this year’s Lexpert Zenith Awards: Celebrating Change Agents in Law. We encourage nominations of individual lawyers who have made changes to the legal profession and to thought leadership. Winners may be drawn from law firms, corporate legal and government departments, academia and alternative legal careers. We expect many nominations that will help define: what is a Change Agent in the Canadian legal community?
To start with, we are looking for nominations of individual lawyers who have moved the dial with respect to:
- The betterment of client relationships
- The delivery of alternative legal services
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Pro Bono
- Community service by the profession
- Technology in the legal profession
- Alternative financing and currencies
- Artificial intelligence
- Accessibility to legal services
- Accessibility to legal education
- Redefining legal education
- Redefining the practice of law
- Redefining the role of lawyers
- Thought leadership in the legal profession
- Thought leadership in the wider community
- Social media presence
The Selection Process comprises the following:
- Nominations will be invited and accepted from the Canadian legal community.
- Lexpert reserves the right to propose nominations.
- Emphasis will be placed on the nominees’ recent accomplishments (most recent 12-18 months)
- Regional diversity will be a criterion in Winner selection.
- Any information provided below may be used in Lexpert publications in the event the nominee wins.
- If you have questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Jean Cumming at email@example.com.
- Nominations are to be sent electronically via this website and must reach Lexpert® by February 28, 2019.