Dentons Canada LLP announced that nine legal professionals from Cassels, Brock & Blackwell LLP, consisting of five partners, three associates and one law clerk, have joined the firm to bolster its insurance capabilities.
The five new partners are the following:
- Laurie LaPalme (Toronto) — corporate and regulatory insurance
- Derek Levinsky (Toronto) — corporate and regulatory insurance
- Marisa Coggin (Toronto) — corporate and regulatory insurance
- Arthur Hamilton (Toronto) — litigation and insurance
- Laurie Livingstone (Calgary) — litigation and insurance
“We are pleased to be joined by this team of exceptional lawyers who advise many leading domestic and international property and casualty, life insurance and reinsurance companies,” said Blair McCreadie, managing partner of the firm’s Toronto office.